We received some good news yesterday. Brent has an interview at Fork Union Military Academy next Thursday. It's for a Counselor/Middle School Chaplain position. I think there might be a History opening, as well. We're hoping this will sufice for the Kessee Grant/Loan requirements. If Brent goes into full-time Baptist work, we don't have to pay it back. FUMA is a Baptist school. It sounds perfect, but we are both trying to not get over-excited. It's located an hour from Richmond and 20 minutes from Charlottesville; Small place, but close to things. He has already been to the school to chat with the Academic Dean, earlier this year. It is positive to know they thought of calling Brent back to talk about this position. We covet your prayers over this opportunity! It's such an ideal situation. The school has free on-campus housing, of which the majority of bills are paid for. If I could find a job in the area, we would definately be able to start saving better, I'm sure. I'll keep you all updated.
It's been forcasted to be sunny and in the low 70s today....I'm dying to get outside and see for myself. So, it's off to lunch....wherever that may be.
<>< em
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so exciting! I'll keep checking back to see how things go.
Post a Comment