Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June 1, 2005

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday :) It was so nice to enjoy a day with family and friends. I spent the majority of the day with Brent's gandparents and Betty and Harry. Then, I worked on a craft project the rest of the afternoon. Just when I had finished, Ginnie Manley, Laura Slater, and Peyton Mawyer came to the Miller's house and suprised me with dinner and a girl's night. The rest of the house went out to dinner, and some to a movie, while we, the girls stayed playing games. It was a lot of fun!

Today, Brent and I were able to meet Brenda and Lauren for lunch. I stayed longer with them to go to a few stores. It was good to see them. Now, we're home from choir. It sure has been a busy week! I've really enjoyed myself.

So, now, it's time to hang out with everyone for a little while longer before heading for bed. Enjoy the rest of your week. Until next time...

<>< em

No comments: