Thursday, June 16, 2005

June 16, 2005

We leave on Saturday for camp. I just lost everything that I had been typing for the past ten minutes, so to sum it up....

Tomorrow is Brent's 25th birthday, so in the middle of doing our final packing, we will celebrate :)

I've posted a few pics of camp that we took yesterday when we dropped off a load on our way from Abingdon the Richmond. I'll hopefully post more soon. I'll have very limited internet access, so SEND MAIL!! :)

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far....hope to hear from you all soon!

Unitl next time...

<>< em

1 comment:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

What a cute little cabin. If it makes you feel better, the room that Hank and I are staying in is smaller than that, I think. However, we do have A/C!!

Also, I've updated my blog. I will try to keep it up more often, so you can have some stuff to read when you get to use the internet.

Later!