So, I thought I'd take a break from cleaning my cube out to write. I have accumulated so mauch junk during the past 4 years. Luckily, I've found more items to send to the yard sale pile at home. I'm going to take a box of stuff home today, then gather the rest over the next 2 weeks.
Brent called yesterday, but all I could hear was static. I hope he's doing well. I'm sure he's taking many great pictures. Last night, I babysat for the Colemans. Their planned babysitter cancelled that morning, so I flew in to save the day :) just kidding. It was only for a couple of hours while they had a quiet evening out for dinner. It is always fun to spend time with the Colemans.
Tonight, Ginnie, Laura, and I plan to go wedding shopping. Ginnie went yesterday with her mom, so maybe she has a few dresses in mind! It'll be fun to be on the "other side" of the wedding process! :)
The morning is not going by too quickly, so who knows, I might be back later to post again. Enjoy your day!
<>< em
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment