Last night, we had dinner at church for the first time in a long time. Betty and Harry joined us :) We watched the cut children's choir concert, and then we headed to choir. Mr. Miller convinced Betty and Harry to sing with us. Fun :) I skipped out a bit early because I had not been home all day. There was an accident on the interstate which slowed me down 20 minutes. Hopefully, since the sun is out and the rain is gone, travel will be just fine this evening.
Well, in 45 more minutes, I will have only 4 hours left to work at the SCC. We really had a fun day. Everyone took me out for lunch, and Brent was even able to join us. We ate at Richbrau. Mmm. They paid for the both of us, which I felt was extremely nice. They gave me a sweet card, a peace lily plant, and a Target gift card (that's scratch-n-sniff!!) :) It was a lot of fun. I'll admit, I am going to miss some of the people here. But, I know I can always visit. I'll miss getting to chat with Julie about wedding stuff!! It's been fun. So, I hope to make one more post from my cubical tomorrow. But, after that, I assume that I will not be able to past as frequently as I now do. (Not that you all cannot go a few days with out hearing me blab on!)
I think we are going to hang out with Betty, Harry, and the Millers tonight. We plan to go to Williamsburg on Monday. Everyone has off! (By the way, Brent got his final grades today and he will graduate with over a 3.0! CONGRATS! His hard work has paid off!......Now, it's time for HIM to give the homework!)
I hope that everyone enjoys their Thursday evening....Friday is only a night's sleep away!
Until next time.....
<>< em
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment