What a fun night I had! After work, I went by church to drop off two items that Brent and I are donating for the Youth mission trip auction. Ginnie and her mom picked me up at home, and then we drove to pick up Laura. Ginnie had her Wrangler top down, so it was SO fun to be back in a Jeep again during warm weather! We grabbed dinner at Chick-fil-a (Bill joined us), then went across the street to David's Bridal. We stayed for almost 2 hours. Ginnie looked beautiful in the dresses she tried on. It will be a tough decision to make. I know my favorite, though! :) I'd put up pictures, but you never know who might see ;)
We didn't get home till around 9:30 or so. I went straight to bed. Brent comes home tonight. He called yesterday, but could only talk briefly. I might go grab dinner with the Millers and then stop by VBS craft night to help out as much as I can. I wish I could help with Bible school. Maybe I'll be able to come in and visit. There's always next year, depending on how well I handle the 6 weeks at camp!! :) We'll just have to wait and see........!
Yet another beautiful day outside. Tomorrow will be a bit cooler. We are taking our co-worker, Kathy, out to lunch today. Her last day is tomorrow. That is the 2 week mark for my last day! (*collective cheer!*)
Enjoy the beautiful day.....just keep reminding yourself....."tomorrow is friday, tomorrow is friday..."!
<>< em
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment